Coconut Body Oil
Our multi-purpose oil for major moisturization, post-workout massage, or makeup removal.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Formulated with 100% coconut esters
- Made for multi-tasking: use it as an oil cleanser to remove makeup or to hydrate skin, hair, cuticles, and nails
- Cocoons skin in a layer of ultra-nourishing, fatty acid-rich moisture
- Absorbs quickly, but still gives you just enough slip to use with massage
- Leaves skin looking soft and supple
- + Never turns solid, even at room temperature
- + Safe for all skin tones and types
- + Sustainably-sourced ingredients
- + No artificial dyes, fragrance, parabens, gluten, or phthalates
- + Vegan and cruelty-free
Coconut oil derivative rich in fatty acids and helps deeply moisturize, soften, and smooth skin
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut esters), Tocopheryl Acetate
how to use?
Use Coconut Body Oil in any of the following ways:
- After showering, apply to damp, lightly-toweled skin from the neck down for rich moisture and hydration.
- Use half a pump to spot target dryness (like your elbows, knees, and cuticles) as needed.
- Hydrate dry hair and smooth away frizz. Start with a small amount and work the oil into the ends, moving up the hair shaft. Apply and repeat as needed.
- Dispense generously and apply to skin as part of a therapeutic massage routine.
- Reapply as needed throughout the session.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps to clean fingertips and massage onto face in circular motions.
- Use a clean towel or cotton pad to wipe away oil and makeup residue. Repeat steps 1-2 if necessary or until most makeup is removed.
- Follow with your favorite face wash to complete your cleansing routine.