Use Coconut Body Oil in any of the following ways:
- After showering, apply to damp, lightly-toweled skin from the neck down for rich moisture and hydration.
- Use half a pump to spot target dryness (like your elbows, knees, and cuticles) as needed.
- Hydrate dry hair and smooth away frizz. Start with a small amount and work the oil into the ends, moving up the hair shaft. Apply and repeat as needed.
- Dispense generously and apply to skin as part of a therapeutic massage routine.
- Reapply as needed throughout the session.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps to clean fingertips and massage onto face in circular motions.
- Use a clean towel or cotton pad to wipe away oil and makeup residue. Repeat steps 1-2 if necessary or until most makeup is removed.
- Follow with your favorite face wash to complete your cleansing routine.