Hydrating Eye Cream
A lightweight yet ultra-moisturizing cream for the delicate eye area.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Targeted formula replenishes all skin types, including sensitive eyelids
- Light texture absorbs beautifully without a heavy or greasy look—even though it's packed with nutrient-dense plant oils and botanical extracts
- Grapeseed and neem oils deliver skin-softening moisture while improving the look of pigmentation
- Willowbark extract and witch hazel water help counteract signs of tiredness, like dullness and puffiness
- Visibly smooths and protects against early signs of aging (especially age spots and dark patches, two common concerns for melanated skin)
- + Safe for all skin tones and types
- + Sustainably-sourced ingredients
- + No artificial fragrance, parabens, gluten, or phthalates
- + Vegan and cruelty-free
Botanical oil rich in linoleic and omega-6 fatty acids known for its ability to support elasticity and improve skin tone
Reparative plant oil with the ability to help visibly soothe, reduce hyperpigmentation, and support skin's natural collagen production
Skin-softening emollient rich in fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E
Hemp Seed Oil
Potent plant emollient packed with amino acids, replenishing omega fatty acids, and antioxidant vitamin E
Evening Primrose Oil
Soothing and moisturizing emollient rich in linoleic acid
Sunflower Seed Oil
Nourishing plant oil packed with antioxidant vitamin E
Mineral-rich and moisturizing marine botanical
Antioxidant-packed plant extract that helps gently exfoliate to promote more radiant skin
Soothing herbal extract rich in antioxidants
Hydrating and soothing botanical perfect for post-sun or sun-stressed skin
Witch Hazel Water
Rejuvenating hydrator that has been known to help reduce under-eye puffiness
A.k.a. tocopherol, an ultra-moisturizing antioxidant
Water (Aqua), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearates, Sorbitan Palmitate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Seed) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ethyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol
how to use?
Use Hydrating Eye Cream twice daily, morning and evening, as part of your skincare routine.
- Start with freshly cleansed skin. Use your ring finger to pick up a small amount of cream; less is more.
- Apply it along the orbital bone around the upper and lower eyelids, then blend in using light, tapping motions.
- Layer and reapply as needed. Follow with mineral sunscreen during the day.
DR. B'S TIP
Rich in linoleic and omega-6 fatty acids, this plant oil is known for its ability... More
This is a reparative plant oil with the ability to help soothe, visibly reduce hyperpigmentation,... More
Extracted from the jojoba seed, this skin-softening emollient is rich in antioxidant vitamin E and... More
Hemp Seed Oil
This is a potent plant emollient packed with amino acids, replenishing omega fatty acids, and... More