UV Detection Stickers
Stickers that remind you when it's time to reapply your mineral sunscreen.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- UV-detecting tech tells you when to re-up your sunscreen application as soon as the sticker changes color: white is safe, blue means it's time to reapply, purple indicates overexposure
- Easy to use: just stick on clean, dry skin or any sun-exposed surface
- Serves as your positive affirmation of the day to STAY GOLDEN, too
- Includes 10 stickers per box
- Comes in 2 options: a 10-pack of all STAY GOLDEN stickers or a variety set that includes a mix of Naomi's motto and hibiscus-printed designs
- + Safe for all skin tones and types
- + Made in the U.S.A.
- + Vegan and cruelty-free
how to use?
Use our UV Detection stickers anytime you're out and about, rain or shine.
- Start indoors to ensure you're thoroughly SPF'd before any sun exposure. Peel the sticker from its backing and apply firmly to clean, dry skin (on your body, not your face) or an object that's equally sun-exposed (like your phone, bag, hat, or beach chair).
- Apply mineral sunscreen evenly to your skin and over the sticker, following the exact directions on the sunscreen's label. For best results, let the sunscreen dry for 15 minutes before sun exposure or getting wet. Make sure your sticker is not covered by clothing. If you've affixed the sticker to an object, you must apply your mineral sunscreen over it, too.
- Reapply sunscreen the minute your sticker turns blue. Once you reapply your SPF and the sunscreen dries, the sticker will turn white again. If you've been active or find that the sticker is losing its tackiness, step indoors (or find shade) before replacing it with a fresh sticker.
- Repeat the above steps as needed until you're done for the day.
- Recycle the sticker and carton after use. Do not reuse your sticker; always apply a new one per day.
Good to know: While our stickers are safe and non-toxic, DO NOT use them with children under 3 years old to prevent the risk of choking due to the stickers' size. These are not toys and comply with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act.
DR. B'S TIP
This is a natural humectant that not only attracts water to the skin, but also... More
Arjuna Bark Extract
This is an extract derived from Terminalia arjuna bark, a tree native to India and... More
Derived from the fruit, this hydrating extract is packed with antioxidants that can help fight... More
Aloe is one of the most commonly used plant extracts. Its natural hydrating, soothing, and... More